Are you going to find the time to make it happen?
Will you ever be talented enough?
Some people think to themselves: I could never be that smart or innovative. Here is a great video by Mel Robbins, who is a famous coach from America. Mel reminds us that whatever we want to achieve, the most important thing is to take responsibility and work on our aspirations every day.
Here are some of the tips that we can get from Mel Robbins’ inspiring presentation. Please watch the short video to learn more:
- Before you give up, you have to understand that the only thing that matters is the work you’re putting in.
- Every single day you make choices.
- Stop waiting for permission to get started.
- You need to push yourself to take that first step and then keep going.
- Don’t wait to feel happy, because that’s not going to happen.
Published at :