Do you read quotations? They can offer a number of advantages:
- They help you to learn something quickly and easily.
- They can motivate you to take action.
- They can make you feel happy.
- They give you something to think about.
- They can convey important ideas and concepts.
Please read and think about these quotations:
“You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.” Indhira Gandhi.
“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Mark Twain.
“Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.” John Boyle O’Reilly.
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” Helen Keller.
Published at :