BUSINESS VOCABULARY 1.
Match & Complete.
|Write the correct combination below:|
|put forward||the problem|
- It was a __________________; Manchester United were the much stronger team.
- Let me _________________ because I have lots of experience in this area.
- That’s a __________________ because there are many pros and cons to both sides of this.
- What a way to ____________! We weren’t allowed to say anything!
- This can only be ____________ because things will be very different in 2-3 years.
- The politicians have a _____________ in passing this law because it gives them more power. And more power means more money.
- This is a very important decision. We have to ____________ carefully.
- Parents tell their children that dropping out of university to become a rock star is a _________________.
- Did you ________________ with Indosat? That would mean a big commission!
- MacDonalds are ________________ of a reputation for serving unhealthy food.
Answer Key: 1. Forgone conclusion; 2. put forward a suggestion;3. Debatable point; 4. run a meeting; 5. Stop gap solution; 6. Vested interest; 7. Weigh the options; 8. Disastrous step; 9. Close the deal; 10. facing the problem.
Published at :