Mobile Phones in Universities
It is common for schools to have rules about when students can use their mobile phones. This is because it stops them from concentrating in lessons. Even in breaks, rather than playing and moving around, mobile phones stop children from moving around or talking to each other.
That is in schools, but it seems most universities do not have many rules about the use of mobile phones. The question is, do you think university students have enough discipline to control their use of mobile phones?
Here are a few tips to help you control your use of mobile phones during lesson time:
- Put your phone on the teacher’s desk until the end of the lesson.
- Put your phone at the bottom of your bag where it is difficult to find.
- Give your phone to a friend for the duration of the lesson.
- Download an app that allows you to lock your phone for a specific period of time.
- Leave your phone at home :).
You can also watch this short video to see how schools in France are dealing with the issue:
Published at :