We are now in week 5 of this first semester. By now all our students should be in the routine and feeling more settled in. Here are a few tips to get the best results:
1. Study little but often. Short bursts of 20 minutes are much easier and productive then trying to study non stop over a long period of time.
2. Don’t multi-task! Concentrate on one thing at a time. It just takes longer if you are trying to do three things at once.
3. Turn off all distractions. If you have the TV on, or Facebook, or a gamin website open, chances are you will be tempted to go there. So turn it off!
4. Plan ahead so that you don’t leave things until the last minute. Last minute work causes stress and is poor quality.
5. Ask questions. If you are not sure about something, find your lecturer and ask him/ her about it. They are here to help.
Good luck and best of success.
Published at : Updated