A globally recognised English Department for its cultural and language studies, supported by the best information technology for more competitive world-class graduates.
- Providing the best creative multi-channel learning experiences through innovative learning and teaching approaches.
- Widening students’ knowledge of current research in the field of Communication, English Language and Culture.
- Educating students with global prudence, problem solving skills, and academic virtues in creating leaders for the global community by recognising and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents.
- Preparing students for a successful future career in various academic, business-related and creative industry, with a focus on entrepreneurial and analytical skills in the current issues of International Communication, English Language and Culture.
- Providing professional services to external parties and to the benefit of society.
Last updated :