Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Competent in both oral and written English, in the contexts of general communications, academic, and work, according to the standard of quality.
- Competent in oral and written English for at least one field of English for Specific Purposes (ESP).
- Able to translate and adapt works of Literature and Culture in various texts forms.
- Able to apply concepts of language in oral and written forms through Literary and Cultural analyses.
- Able to communicate cross-culturally by applying politeness strategies and ethics.
- Able to apply Information Technology and Communication in the contents of language skills, linguistics, literature, culture and society within the contexts of organization.
- Able to translate papers in both spoken and written forms of various texts and media.
- Able to produce various creative texts by applying the concepts of language, Literature and Culture.
- Able to apply the concepts of English language and learning aspects of English as a foreign language.
- Able to communicate in oral and written according to concepts of language in a cultured-business context.
Last updated :