Are you interested in leadership? It is one of those subjects that everybody talks about yet decent leadership skills seem to be hard to find.
If you are thinking about improving your leadership skills and want to learn more, here is a list of useful books to read on leadership:
- I Love Capitalism by Ken Langon
- Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
- Handling Difficult People by Jon P. Bloch
- 5 Temptations of a CEO by Patrick Lencioni
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
What do you think of this list? Please write your comments below.
Published at :